Athlon Shop owns and operates the websites athlonstore.pk and athlonstore.pk. It is Athlon Store’s domain, and Athlon Store retains the rights to any copying or sharing of athlonstore.pk.
Athlon Store gathers contact information from participants in order to provide certain benefits and to register for certain programs. The knowledge can be used to better our goods and services. We – contact you for market research purposes or send special discount offers / promotional emails about new items, special offers, or other details that we think you may find useful using the email address that you have given us from time to time. We can use the information to tailor the website to your preferences. Athlon Store uses the following personal data: name, e-mail address, country, city, sex, year of birth.
The data we keep will be correct and up to date. Through emailing us, you can request a copy of the details we have about you. If you spot any inaccuracies, we will remove or fix them as soon as possible.
If we have your consent or are allowed by statute, we will not sell, share, or lease your personal details to third parties.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
EXAMPLE: HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION:
You must have some details when creating a log-in account on the “athlonstore.pk” website, such as your first and last name, location, phone number, and email address. You’ll still get to choose a password.
We may collect any personal information that you willingly provide to us through email, our website, telephone, writing, or other means if you want to communicate with us through email, our website, telephone, writing, or other means.
To access competitions such as competitions and sweepstakes, there may be a special entry form that requires the application of one or any of the following: your first and last names, address, and phone number, telephone number and date of birth. Depending on the promotion, additional information may be required, but submission of those information may be voluntary. The basic criteria will be listed on the entry page or in the guidelines for the promotion.
EXAMPLE: WHY WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We use your personal details to keep you up to date on new product announcements, discounts, exclusive deals, and upcoming events. It also aids in the enhancement of our goods, services, news, and advertisement.
We can use your personal information to deliver important notices to you from time to time. You can not opt out of providing these messages because this information is critical to your relationship with us.
Personal information can also be used for internal reasons including investigations, data collection, and testing in order to enhance our goods, facilities, and consumer communications.
We can use the details you provide to administer a sweepstakes, contest, or other similar promotion if you join one.
Information Collected and their Usage:
- a) The website mainly gathers two types of data: Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and Non-Personally Identifiable Information (NPII). When a customer opens an account on the website or engages in actions such as purchasing a product or service from us or our partners, publishing a review, uploading material or a comment on the forums, joining a contest sponsored by us or our partners, filling out a survey, or seeking information about our services through the website, personally identifying information is gathered. The Identification Practices are a set of these activities. We will ask you to include some personal information about yourself while you participate in these activities. That include first and last names, email addresses, phone numbers, and dates of birth, among other things. In addition to these, certain operations can include additional information such as credit card numbers, expiration dates, and authentication codes. Depending on the type of operation being carried out, some of the details we need is obligatory and others is optional.
- b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information should not reveal the identity of a single end user. The URL of the website you visited before visiting the e-commerce website is an example of this sort of detail. It also contains the URL you went to after leaving our website, the browser you’re using, and your IP address (internet Protocol) address. Cookies, online beacons, and pixel tags are some of the methods we use to collect this data. This information is used for troubleshooting, website administration, demographic data collection, pattern analysis, compliance with relevant legislation, and law enforcement cooperation. To assess the efficacy of online ads, we share this information with our registered third-party content providers and advertisers.
- c) Whether you use the recommendation service or purchase an offer for a friend, we can ask you for your friend’s name and email address. This knowledge is saved in our system solely for the purpose of sending the offer to your buddy or determining the referral program’s progress. If your friend wishes to be removed from our mailing list, he or she can give us an e-mail.
- Disclosing Personally Identifiable information: Except under such cases, athlonstore will not share, rent, sell, or exchange any personally identifying information provided by you as listed below:
- a) Knowledge Sharing with e-commerce Marketplace Vendors: We share information with our merchants who have delivered offers on our website in order to facilitate redemption. Only when a customer joins in a personally identifying operation is personally identifiable information exchanged with e-commerce website merchants. We are not liable for any actions taken by e-commerce website retailers.
- b) Disclosure to approved third-party service providers: We can disclose personally identifying information to authorised third-party service providers. This details can be used by these companies to deliver administrative and promotional emails. This information is used to accept credit card purchases, execute orders, distribute shipments, send postal or email correspondence, manage competitions or sweepstakes, delete redundant information from client lists, review details, provide marketing assistance, provide search results and connections, run the Website, troubleshoot, and provide customer support. We will share this information with our service providers in order to complete our administrative tasks.
- Remarketing Information: We can share your information with a third party for the purpose of remarketing. Cookies are used by third-party providers such as Google to display advertisements based on a user’s previous visits to our pages. The Google ads opt-out tab can be used to opt out of Google cookie use. The information can only be used for remarketing purposes and will not be shared with someone else.
- Business Transfer: If our business merges or is acquired by another company, the new company will inherit all of the knowledge we have.
- Protection of Users and Others: For the protection of the website, its subscribers, and others, we reserve the right to reveal your personally identifiable information in response to a criminal action, court order, or legal procedure.
- Disclosing Non-Personally Identifiable Information: Non-Personally Identifiable Information can be shared with Partners, Affiliates, and Advertisers. These businesses may use non-personally identifiable information about you, such as the websites you visited before and after visiting our site, to sell goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- We can also share your information with third-party service providers in order to manage and enhance the functionality of our platform.
- The My Account section of the athlonstore.pk allows users to update and correct records. We recommend that you make the necessary updates as soon as the details changes. The credit card data is held on a stable server. You can uninstall the details at any time from your profile’s ‘My Account’ section.
- You have the option of not including any details. However, the details will be required in order to participate in such website activities. At athlonstore.pk, we prioritise security. The users’ publicly identifying information is protected by an encrypted password. The data is held on a secret server where only a few contractors and employees have access to.
- Cookies, as well as other tracking devices such as pixel tags and web beacons, are used by our website to collect data.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the privacy policies at any time. If we plan to make improvements, we will announce them on the homepage, privacy note, and other locations.
General Privacy Issues:
- The platform is not intended for children under the age of 18. We don’t have any things for children to buy. Adults will, however, buy children’s products from us.
- b) There are areas on the web where you can anonymously share reviews, comments, personal information, and so on. Other businesses or customers may make use of this material. This postings are outside our influence. Users are, however, expected to include their names in their ratings.